The battle scene in the beginning is the best created so far in this series. Unfortunately, as always, there must be some strange decisions in the scenes after that:
- strange and slightly unrelated lines in the dialogues
- the Black Wind turned out to be a pile of leaves
- the welcome of the group and the greetings to Lan in Fal Dara were somehow very lean without any emotion and energy
- Perrin in love with Egwene - a strange decision to inflate the moment
- a lot of closeups of Egwene`s nose
Small but important for the narrative details strange why ignored by the show team. However, against the background of the other 6 episodes, this one is like a tiny pearl.